Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sneak Peek....

Here's a peek at some items that will be on this site and for sale. The clipboards can be used for everyday use or clip a favorite photo and hang it like a frame.

All Clipboards and Notepads can be personalized with a name, word, date etc. They are $10 each.

I have a bunch already made, but can take orders for a special theme or color. These make great holiday gifts for teachers, college students, busy moms, and more!

Just leave me a comment if you are interested.








Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Simply Jenn said...

I look forward to seeing your creations! I will add you to my favorites!

Dewdrop said...

Great work, Nicole! These are incredible! I hope you make lots of money on them!

Nicole said...

Thank you both!! Please tell your friends.